Callcenter & CRM development
Learn the basics
Call centers are centralized offices that are used to receive and
transmit great numbers of telephone requests. Call centers are employed
by companies to administer customer information requests and product support
inquiries. They also allow to make outgoing calls for the purpose of
telemarketing, product services or debt collection.
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK provides first-rate technology and background for creating call centers. Learn How to build call center with Ozeki SIP SDK.
What you need
- Multiple phone line and multiple phone call support - as you will need to handle a lot of incoming calls from customers
- Customer Relationship Management - as the call center is about customer and company relationships
- Call Center Server - to have a main entry point for the customers
- Call Center Client - for the call center agents
A call center server's task is to redirect your calling customers to the appropriate department. Such server is almost like a receptionist who transfers calls to the proper lines inside an institution. Some call center servers are able to do this routing automatically, based on various defined combinations using callers profiles or other information. Beside this call processing that follows predefined rules, a call center server can register and analyze the incoming and outgoing calls using the information in various purposes. More...
- Step #1 - Select solution for call center server
- Step #2 - Select a call distribution method
- Step #3 - Set voice activation detection
A call center client is the end-point of a redirected VoIP call. In some cases it can be automatic but most of the time these clients are handled by human operators. More...
- Step #1 - Select solution for remote agents
- Step #2 - Use social media sites in your call center
- Step #3 - Use webphones for call center client
Call Center Server
A call center server's task is to redirect your calling customers to
the department that is best equipped to satisfy their needs.
With Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK you can effectively build a call center server: Call center server development with Ozeki SIP SDK.
- Direct inbound calls
- Preprocessed inbound calls - IVR
- Outbound calls - IVR
- Voice Scripting
Call Center Client
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK provides advantageous technology for building call center clients: Call center client setup with Ozeki SIP SDK.
- Social Media
- Call center manager
- 3rd Party Call Control
- Remote Agent
Customer Relationship Management
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a widely employed strategy used for managing
customer interactions in companies.
Learn how Ozeki SIP SDK makes CRM more efficient.
Select an Ozeki SIP SDK license
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDKs licensing is based on the number of the simultaneous calls you wish to handle. More...
Install Ozeki SIP SDK
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK is simple to install. Follow the basic steps to have a great background support for your VoIP solutions in minutes.
- Download the Ozeki VoIP SDK
- Start the installer program
- Select the target folder
- Wait until the installation process finishes
Start with an example application
Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK comes with a lot of example programs, all of which have online documentation. If you are new to call center programming, it is suggested to start with a detailed guide about call center development.
Ask our engineers if you have any questions
If you have any question, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.