Automatic Call Distribution
When you use Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK to setup a call center, automatic call distribution feature becomes available. The following articles provide all information about automatic call distribution techniques, and the rules and methods that can be used in call routing.
The basic role of a call center server is call distribution that means it transfers the call to certain call center clients where human operators can answer the callers' questions. This call distribution is automatic and can be implemented in different ways according to call routing rules defined in the server program.
- Introduction to Automatic call distribution / call routing
- Building a simple call distribution system for inbound calls
- SBR: Building a simple skill based routing engine
- How to create and manage call queues
- Implementing callback requests in call queues
- Using SIP presence and availability in call routing