- VoIP Technology
- Ozeki VoIP SDK
- Developers Guide
- Softphone Development
- Basic softphone examples
- Advanced examples
- Multiple phone calls
- SIP message operations
- Out of dialog messages
- Implement Autodialer
- Implement SIP SMS
- Create C# Callback Form
- ASP.Net softphone
- C# WPF softphone
- WinForms softphone
- VB.Net WinForms phone
- Visual C .Net softphone
- Motion Detection
- SIP/SDP message manipulator sample
- Sound quality
- Direct calls among clients
- Manage NAT traversal
- Webphone Development
- Voice Recording
- IVR Development
- PBX Development
- Call Center Development
- VoIP CRM Integration
- Alert systems
- IP Camera
- Mobile phones and platforms
How to build a C# open source VoIP softphone with WPF GUI using Ozeki SIP SDK
The Ozeki WPF SoftPhone Sample is a simple softphone sample program. It is for presenting the significant and easy to use services that Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK offers. With this program you have the opportunity to make and receive calls. It is also for sending and receiving DTMF signals that are for navigating in IVR systems.
What is WPF?
Windows Presentation Foundation (or WPF) is a graphical subsystem for rendering user interfaces in Windows-based applications by Microsoft. WPF employs XAML, an XML-based language, to define and link various interface elements. WPF applications can also be deployed as standalone desktop programs, or hosted as an embedded object in a website. WPF aims to unify a number of common user interface elements.
When you use Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK you only need to outlet the call process events into the GUI. By implementing Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK you can spare long development time and money furthermore you do not need to care of the study of essential RFC and the small pitfalls that occur during the programming...
How to develop C# WPF softphone?
The GUI of this sample program has been developed with Microsoft WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) technology. The reason for this is that it allows great flexibility regarding the appearance of the program. This flexibility is only limited by your imagination.
The main goal of this sample program is to demonstrate the simple and convenient use of Ozeki SDK. That is why to create a simple but representative GUI (Figure 1) with basic telephone functions. The softphone has all the functions that are required for establishing phone calls effectively like to make a call, to receive a call, sending and receiving DTMF signals and display of call events on the interface.
Softphone example in C#
The difference between the Windows Forms softphone and the WPF softphone is mostly only the handling of Graphical User Interface. To learn how to develop a softphone in C# which would use GUI, you can visit the Windows Forms Softphone article.
- Voip multiple calls
- How to operate with sip message
- How to work with out of dialog sip instant message
- How to build an autodialer in C# using the Ozeki VoIP SIP softphone source code
- How to use the csharp sip softphone source of Ozeki voip sip sdk for creating a sip SMS example
- How to create a Callback form using the Ozeki C# SIP VoIP softphone source
- How to develop voip sip softphone using asp net
- How to develop softphone using csharp Windows form
- How to develop Windows forms voip sip softphone using visual basic net
- How to develop voip sip softphone using cplusplus
- How to implement motion detection using Ozeki voip sip sdk in csharp
- How to manipulate SIP/SDP Messages using Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK