Ozeki VoIP SDK - Product Guide
Did you know?This SDK was used to build:
Ozeki Phone System XE - VoIP PBX Software for Developers Which is a high performance PBX system supporting Mobile and Desktop phones.
It was also used to create Ozeki 3D VoIP softphone. A cool SIP client that allows 3D Video calls.
How to configure Google Cloud Platform to your
Ozeki VoIP SDK projects
Create a project in the Google Cloud Platform Console:
- In the drop-down menu at the top, select 'Create a project'.
- Give your project a name.
- Make a note of the project ID, which might be different from the project name. The project ID is used in commands and in configurations.
- Click 'Create credentials' and choose 'Service Account key'.
- Under 'Service account', choose 'Compute Engine default service account', and leave JSON selected under 'Key Type'. Click 'Create'. A .json file will be downloaded to your computer.
- Set the environment variable: 'GOOGLE_APPLICATION_CREDENTIALS'
in PowerShell to the path of the JSON key that was downloaded (Figure 1).
Figure 1 - Set API access credentials
Download and Install Google Cloud SDK (Figure 2).
Figure 2 - Google Cloud SDK has been installed
It is necessary to reboot your machine after installation.
Please download the example projects from here.
Run the C# IDE you use. For example Visual Studio.
Right click on one of the example projects and select 'Manage NuGet packages...' (Figure 3)
Figure 3 - Right click on one of the example projects to 'Manage NuGet packages...'
By clicking 'Restore' (Figure 4), Visual Studio automatically restores NuGet packages.
Figure 4 - Restoring NuGet packages
On Figure 5 you can see the automatically restored NuGet packages.
Figure 5 - NuGet packages have been restored
Do not forget to set the project as startup project (Figure 6).
Figure 6 - Right click on the previously selected example project to 'Set as StartUp Project'
After finnishing these steps you must be eager to test the project by pressing 'F5'.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are enabled You are browsing the optimized version of this website. For more information read this website.