Ozeki VoIP SDK - Product Guide
Did you know?This SDK was used to build:
Ozeki Phone System XE - VoIP PBX Software for Developers Which is a high performance PBX system supporting Mobile and Desktop phones.
It was also used to create Ozeki 3D VoIP softphone. A cool SIP client that allows 3D Video calls.
How to implement Autodialer in C#?
This page demonstrate how you can build an autodialer in C# using the Ozeki VoIP SIP softphone source code. To fully understand this guide, you might need to visit the Softphone Developement Basics chapter's articles first.
What is Autodialer? When does it needed?
An autodialer is an electronic device or software that automatically dials telephone numbers, and once a call has been answered, the autodialer either plays a recorded message or connects the call to a live person.
After introducing an autodialer into your business, it will become a crucial tool in everyday corporate communication. It will be the solution for keeping in touch with customers, for informing the masses about new products or services or for forwarding important voice messages within a short time.
By using an autodialer software you will be able to make your daily business communication more effective. Autodialer enables you to send automated and prerecorded voice messages to your customers. This way, you don't have to sit by the phone all day, dialing numbers one by one talking about the same thing all day. Neither you need to employ lots of call center assistant to make the work for you. By introducing an autodialer, it will do all the work for you, while you will be able to focus on developing your business.
How could using an Autodialer solution be beneficial? Since it is an automated voice message sending solution, it saves you time and energy. Autodialer uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to send your prerecorded audio messages to your clients through the Internet. It is a convenient way of communication for those who would like to inform their clients effectively. With using Autodialer, you can be certain that your messages reached your target audience and you can get feedback immediately.
It is useful for your customers too since it doesn't require effort and time. They only have to press a few keys to give their opinion about your products and you can even offer them the option to talk to one of your experts. For example, you can ask them in your voice message whether or not they would like to talk to your customer service. If they do, they should press one, if they don't, they should press two. It is that simple.
With this solution, you will be able to enjoy several advantages. Just to mention a few examples:
- You will be able to maintain a better relationship with your customers by providing them all the information they need.
- You can maximize the productivity of your customer service by lessening their work with an automated solution, so they will have more time to help your customers. Save money on phone calls, Autodialer makes calling times shorter.
- You can follow your calls easily, since the software records the time and number of calls and also the answers from your customers.
- You can increase your income, since if you reach more customers, there is a bigger possibility that they will buy your products.
- There are numerous areas of business, where Autodialer can be used effectively. As you can see above, there are unlimited possibilities with this solution. It is up to you to decide how you use Autodialer, since you have several options (giving information, make surveys, offer customer service, etc.). No matter that you are running a real estate company or a small non-profit organization, you will be able to find the best way to add this solution to your daily life.
- Since Autodialer is all about providing information, it can be used successfully by governments, hospitals, schools, political parties, foundations, etc...
How to implement Autodialer using C#?
With the help of Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK, you can implement Autodialer applications simply by developing a softphone with the correct functions and features. For example: getting the contact's list from file, trying to call them automatically, playing unique voice messages into the call (mp3, text-to-speech etc.).
To learn more about softphone developement, please visit the Softphone Development Basics chapter's articles.
Autodialer example in C#
You can also create Predictive Autodialer, which is able to connect the called clients to Ring Group member agents. You can find a well-detailed example about this feature at the Predictive Autodialer article.
Training guides, simple examples
If you would like to visit the detailed developer documentations, you can learn much more from the Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK Training chapter.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org